We offer dozens of different bus routes, their schedules will let you know an estimated departure time from their various stops throughout the day. Here's what you'll see when consulting a schedule:
1. Route Number and Name Routes are ususally named for the major streets, neighborhoods or landmarks that they serve.
2. Direction and Day of the Week Service times vary depending on when and where the bus is going.
3. Timepoints These are not the only bus stops along the route, but selected stops and the times buses need to be there to stay on schedule.
4. Timetable The timetable lists the times throughout the day buses are scheduled to depart from that particular timepoint. Shaded areas represent p.m. times.
5. To Garage When a "G" is present in the "To Garage" column, that particular vehicle is scheduled to return to the garage. Its run is done for the day.
It's important to remember that buses have many additional bus stops between the timepoints that are listed in the schedule. If you want see all stops or view real-time information, consult our Trip Planner, use the CapMetro App or call the GO Line.