Secured Parking for Bicycles
Every cyclist wants a happy home for their bike. We provide 7 of them for bike riders at our MetroBike Shelters, conveniently located at popular MetroRail stations and a few major transit centers. Signup today , there is no annual fee for the shelters!
Maybe you're on the fence about using a shelter. Here's 1 great reason to use the shelters and 5 common scenarios where it really helps:
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
- You don't feel like standing with your bike or being crowded.
- You want to leave your bike in a secure facility.
- You know a train or bus is going to have its racks filled.
- You don't want to leave your bike exposed to the sun or rain.
- You want a break from lugging your bike back and forth to work.
- Secured, card key access
- Fully enclosed bicycle parking
- Long open hours: 5 a.m.-2:30 a.m., 7 days a week
- 24-hour camera surveillance
- Seating for changing shoes, etc.
- An air pump, work stand and tools for minor bike repairs
MetroBike Access Cards provide secure, card key access to MetroBike Shelters. You can sign up for membership online. There's a $3 charge to register for an access card, which will be mailed within 1 to 2 weeks after the order is placed.
How to use your card: Swipe your card over the red light to the left of the door to open.
Expiration: The card will expire every 2 years and requires a $3 registration fee to renew. Customers will also receive notification to update any information that has changed every 2 years.
Replacement cards: There is a $20 lost-card fee. Replacement cards can be ordered through the CapMetro App.
Here's where you can find a shelter along a MetroRail route or at a major transit center:
- Kramer Station
- Lakeline Station
- MLK Station
- Plaza Saltillo Station
- Highland Station
- Tech Ridge Park & Ride
- South Congress Transit Center
Note: Shelter use requires enrollment and a MetroBike Access Card.